F-4 Phantom II
The F-4 Phantom II was manufactured by McDonnell Douglas and was first flown in 1958. Over 5,000 F-4s were produced. The aircraft served with the United States Navy, Air Force and Marine Corps. The aircraft also saw service with several other nations.
F-4 Phantom II FP-680
This aircraft is owned by the Collings Foundation and features a Vietnam war era paint scheme. Photos taken at Oshkosh in 2010.
F-4 Phantom II TD-622
This Phantom is operated by the 82d Aerial Targets Squadron (82 ATRS). Photos taken at Oshkosh in 2010.